Nobody likes rules but we feel as a team that the following rules are fair so please ensure you meet our criteria before entering. If you are new to blogger/cardmaking we will know this so obviously will allow for error, only way to learn so if you are a newbie don't fret!
When entering our challenges please observe the following:
1. Please do not enter anything into a challenge that has been posted on your blog prior to the post date of our challenge.
2. Please CHECK and make sure that your entry meets our particular criteria for a specific challenge, which will be published at the top of each challenge and it will give you FULL details as to what is acceptable, please make sure you read this properly, for example if we ask for 'Animals' we are asking for that to be the focus not the tiniest bee in the background of a Tilda image lol! - We have been seeing more and more entries that bear scant resemblance to what we have asked for, in future such entries will be deleted to make it fair to the people who do follow the theme.
3. You can create anything handmade so long as it meets the challenge critera (cardmakers is just a name!)
4. You must leave a link to your actual card not your entire blog in the froggy link. If you don't know how to link to your card theres a tutorial here. We have set the froggy so he won't allow you to link if you have not done so correctly.5. You can combine your entry with a maximum of 14 other challenges (total 15 including us)
6. You can enter as many times as you wish so long as it meets the above criteria
8. This is not a rule, but it would be really helpful if you turned off word verification. There are other ways to protect your blog from spam, including moderating your comments before they are published.
**Please note that we will only leave comments on blogger or wordpress or elsewhere that does NOT require us to register a separate account. We dont mind you taking part in our challenges and it wont affect any prize you may win but we will be unable to leave comments elsewhere.
Many Thanks for your understanding and co-operation! Lets get crafting and have fun!