HOW TO GET A PRETTY BLOG
This really is very easy! If you see a pretty blog around chances are there will be a link to the creators somewhere (Look in top right corner somewhere usually)
Go to their link i.e http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ or http://bloggerblogbackgrounds.blogspot.com/ for the gorjuss girls ones.
They will all have instructions on site on what you need to do but generally they will have a code you highlight and copy.
1. Go into your customise option (top right of screen)
2. Add a gadget and select the html option (about 3rd one down) and copy and paste the code across from the site.
To make a personalised banner you need to download this and edit it in software such as paint shop pro or you can edit online at places such as photobucket.
HOW DO I ADD ITEMS TO MY TOOLBAR SUCH AS BLINKIES AND BLOG CANDY?
1. Right click the image and select save. Save the web address of the blog
2. Go to your customise option top right again and ADD A GADGET, select picture. Click browse to find it on your PC then upload. In the same box you will see link: http://
3. Paste the web address of where the candy is or where the blinkie is from & add a title if required so for example...
Title: Rowenas Blog Candy ends Oct 09
http://craftypagan.blogspot.com/Upload image from your PC.
You can add blog lists, link lists and much more. They are self explanitory and once you've mastered inserting a code for a pretty blog you can do anything lol!