We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 14 May 2012

Challenge 67 For The Boys, Winners and Top 5

Good morning, it’s Winners' time again.

Sally would like to thank everyone who played along with her 'For The Boys' challenge and has now chosen her Winners and Top 5. 
For the prize from:-

and for the prize from
and Sally's Top 5 in no particular order are
32 Nixe-Moni
81 Izzwizz
84 Sazzle

174 Judith


Congratulations to you all. Please feel free to display our logos on your blogs and if the winners could contact me at CCMChallenges@gmail.com I’ll get their prizes sorted out for them.

I am afraid I don't get time to chase up winners who don't contact me and the last couple of challenges a prize has gone unclaimed which is a real shame, so please drop me a line if you are one of our winners.
Don’t forget to come back at 12 noon for our next challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah thanks for the top 5 pick ladies :-)


    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing set of cards these people have designed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, thank you so much for picking me to be in your top 5 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo thank you so much for choosing me for your top 5 - my second win with this card!! - I'm on a roll hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.