We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 29 October 2012

Challenge 77, Autumn or Autumn Festivals, winner and top 5

We didn’t have so many entries this time into our Autumn or Autumn Festivals, not Hallowe’en challenge, but I suppose it’s because everyone had created Hallowe’en cards for this time of year. I have to say as a designer on a couple of teams that had Hallowe’en as their theme I was all spooked out by the time I finished looking at the dozens of cards with that theme.

Anyhow, onto the winners and top 5 chosen by our lovely hostess Josephine.

Firstly the winner of the 5 digital stamps from

mc-badge

Winner

40 Pooja

A new festival to me and a beautiful hand drawn image

Josephine’s Top 5 are

Top 5

56 Just Me

26 Katie Tate

28 E Marie

54 Joni

53 Nancy Brown

Congratulations to you all. Would Pooja kindly contact me at the email address in the sidebar to claim her prize. Stating the number and title of the challenge and the prize won in the subject line.
We will be back at 12 noon with our new challenge and look forward to seeing you all there.

Butterfly 2 Signature Lin

3 comments:

  1. Its a pleasant surprise to see my card as winner !I am glad you liked it.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking me in your Top 5! Congrats to the other winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am honored to have my card chosen as one of the Top 5. Thank you. Congratulations everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.