We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 17 June 2013

#92 Tri-Shutter Card Winners


Winners and Top 5 for #93 Father’s Day to follow in separate post.
 
Thanks to everyone who played along with our Tri-Shutter challenge. There weren't too many of you, but the quality was high! Thank you to all those who took the time to make something specifically for us, it's much appreciated. I am sorry this has not been posted before but our hostess for this challenge seems to have internet issues and I have therefore chosen the winners myself.
 
ccm Badge WINNER
 
FOR THE PRIZE OF$10 FROM DI'S DIGISTAMPS



and for the prize from HOBBY ART



It seems that a lot of people don’t actually want to be challenged these days, but to those of you who actually made something specifically for our challenge I thank you, and you are all out Top 5. I have not repeated the two winners as your cards and links are shown above




Congratulations to you all, please feel free to display our Winner’s badge or Top 5 badge on your blogs. Would the two winners please contact me at the address in the sidebar stating the number of the challenge, the title of the challenge and which prize they have won in the subject line

The winners have until 30th June to claim their prize, after which time I am afraid the prize(s) will be forfeit. As we choose our winners, rather than having a random number thingy to pick them it's too difficult and time consuming to go back again and go through the entries to pick out new winners. Neither, sadly do we have time to chase the winners up.

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, thank you so much for choosing my card for a winner. I'm so happy!:)
    Could you tell me how to claim my prize...I can't find your email address here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking me as a winner from your trip shutter challenge,I really enjoyed making it and have made another since.
    Thanks for great inspiration
    Angela Jervis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grazie per aver scelto la mia card, sono felicissima e complimenti per i vostri challenge.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for picking me as a winner from your challenge, pity there was not more entries as I really enjoyed the challenge ang

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.