We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 28 October 2013

#102 Shabby Chic Winners and Top 5

Betty CH was the hostess for our Shabby Chic
challenge and she has chosen her Winners/Top 5 as follows:-
 
WITH A PRIZE OF 5 DIGIS FROM THEIR STORE
 
 
 
And also by
with this fabulous prize:-

 
and Betty's Top 5 in order of entry are:-
 
 

10 Julie P
 
 
 
 
 
Congratulations to you all, please feel free to display our Winner’s badge or Top 5 badge on your blogs. Would the two winners please contact me at the address in the sidebar stating the number of the challenge, the title of the challenge and which prize they have won in the subject line

The winners have until 10th November to claim their prize, after which time I am afraid the prize(s) will be forfeit. As we choose our winners, rather than having a random number thingy to pick them it's too difficult and time consuming to go back again and go through the entries to pick out new winners. Neither, sadly do we have time to chase the winners up.


Don’t forget to call back at later for our next challenge





3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card in your top 5, you made my day
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow thanks so much ladies for choosing my card as one of your winners, i will email now :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for my Top 5 blinkie, I am so proud to display my blinkie on my blog. Congratulations to the other winners too.
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.