We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 3 February 2014

#108 Black and White, Winners and Top 5

Kimx was our hostess for our Black and White Challenge and she has chosen her winners and Top 5 as follows:-

I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who took part in my challenge. I had a great time visiting everyone and looking at all of your wonderful creations. it was so hard to pick out the winners.

A fantastic Zentangle card with hand drawn flowers, I am in awe of her talent.
 

 

28 Marlene Gomez
I love the simplicity of this wonderful card


and Kimx's Top 5  in numerical order are:-


2 Ann
Another superb zentangle card

21 Simone
A fabulous card, very elegant with a lovely vintage feel

25 Leslie Turner
Another simple but stylish Sympathy card, I loved the sentiment inside

36 KT Fit Kitty
A fantasic card, I love the forest of trees that she has created

45 Saba
A wonderful Chalkboard card with some lovely hand made flowers

Congratulations to you all, please feel free to display our Winner’s badge or Top 5 badge on your blogs. Would the winners please contact me at the address in the sidebar stating the number of the challenge, the title of the challenge and which prize they have won in the subject line

The winners have until 16th February to claim their prize, after which time I am afraid the prize(s) will be forfeit. As we choose our winners, rather than having a random number thingy to pick them it's too difficult and time consuming to go back again and go through the entries to pick out new winners. Neither, sadly do we have time to chase the winners up.







7 comments:

  1. Oh, Wow!!! That's fabulous to be chosen in your Top 5 - thank you so much! I am honoured and will display your badge with pride! Congratulations to the winners and other top picks - well done, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing the happy dance here! Thank you so much for picking my card as a winner, I'm so honored and happy :) Congrats to the other winner and top 5 - awesome work, gals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my B&W Sympathy card as one of your Top 5! I'm thrilled! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners and Top 5!
    The announcement made my Monday super special! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners and top 5! :)
    The announcement made my Monday super special!
    Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.