We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 29 June 2015

#142 Sentiment

Jackie has chosen our theme for the next challenge and she wants to see your creations where there is an added sentiment. It would be lovely if the sentiment were the focal point of your design, but as long as there is one on there, although not so small we can't see it, then it will count

Some inspiration from the team 

Jackie
My card this time was made using a couple of scraps of coordinating paper that I coloured with distress inks and stamped/heat embossed to add interest.  The flowers were made from the same paper and the sentiment was a Woodware stamp. 

Josephine
I made a card for a friend to give to her mother when she got married recently. I've used lots of die cuts and papers from my Ivory Cats  and Flower Power CDRoms, as well as a computer generated sentiment. Both the papers had a colour originally, but the theme for the wedding is silver/white so I removed the colour before printing. 

Vania
Envelope for wedding in turquoise color.The frame is handmade .For flowers I used 2 of my favourite cutting dies . 

I used papers from Tattered Lace and a sentiment from Kanban Crafts to make this card for a friend.

Pamellia
I have put together a birthday card for a friend of mine using lots of layers and some Gesso for texture. I sprinkled some Brushos on the layers blending them together, helping the sentiment stand out from the background.

Julie
Using Die'sire Create a card and Prestige Dies.

I have used a stamp I bought in a box set (just for the box!) and used the "rock n roll" technique with different inks.  The papers are from Bo Bunny.

Carole
I have made a cream on cream card using a Die'sire Create a Card die, and Only Words sentiment.

Kimx
I created a special birthday card for a friend at work using some die cut numbers and Birthday sentiments.

Sue


Sally
For my card I have stamped some flower images to make a frame for my sentiment.




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful DT work! Thank you for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your site and just joined. I hope my submission qualifies as I have my sentiment on the inside. But I do show the inside on my blog post. If I do not qualify, I understand. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara, thanks for your note. I have replied on your blog. Sadly I have had to delete your lovely card as we really did mean for the sentiment to be part of the front of the card.

      Hope we will see you back another time though.

      Lin

      Delete
  3. Thank you for a fun challenge! LOVE the DT inspiration, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fun challenge, and wow! Such fantastic inspiration from the Design Team! You ladies rocked this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous DT work! Thanks for the inspiration.
    Love, Outi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.