We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 27 July 2015

#144 Anything But a Card

Carole is hosting today and would like to see your creations that are anything other than a card. So tags, gift boxes, altered art, home decor. Anything as long as it's not a card.

Some inspiration from the team

Carole
I decided to make a much needed new desk tidy, from an old crisp/snack container and offcuts of carboard tubes!! I've decorated it with Eco-Green acrylic paint, patterned paper, card and washi tape!! 

Josephine
I made a plaque which I plan to put on my parents' grave when I next visit. I stained the plaque, then used Spray and Shine to seal it. I made the flowers using Sizzix dies and Pan Pastels and sealed them in a similar manner before arranging everything and spraying yet again. I doubt it'll last long when exposed to the elements, but hopefully a little longer than real flowers!

My project was an MDF Friends word stand, which I painted and distressed and decorated with dried flowers and two small figure
 

 
My project for this challenge is one box for baby treasures in pink color .The size on the little boxes is 4 on 4 cm, they are small and really cute :)

My project for this challenge is an MDF Bird Box, I have used gesso and acrylic paint to colour the frame
and Inkylicious Butterfly Stamps

I had this photo printout of my two precious little girls leftover from another project, so I decided to get a head start on Christmas and put together a new ornament. Lots of ribbon, glitter and bling to catch the twinkly lights as they dance on my tree.

Julie
Using Party Paws Festive Fancies CD, I printed and cut out lantern using acetate for the windows ribbon and roses chocolates.
 
Mary

I used stamps from the Country Companion range from Docrafts and edged the longer sides with lace to create a bookmark.

Sally
I decided to make a picture and frame using a book page, a digital colouring image and some Hobby Art butterfly stamps.

I have done a Project Life style layout for the challenge.  I have used an assortment of goodies but mainly from Simple Stories
 
I created my tag with Tim's Layered Bee die. More details on my blog
 
LIN W

4 comments:

  1. thanks for a fun challenge, such great inspiration from the dt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme !Gorgeous creations from the Design Team :)
    Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular DT creations! So many fabulous ideas. Thank you for the inspiration and wonderful challenge! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the DT projects, great inspiration. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.