We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 16 November 2015

#152 Winter Birthday

I am sure we all know some poor soul who has a Winter, or even worse a Christmas Birthday, mine is 27th December! So for our challenge this time we want to see your Winter Birthday creations.

Josephine is hosting this one and will get to choose our Winner/Top 5

Here is how the team interpreted the theme

Josephine
For this challenge, I've made a card for a friend who's got a December birthday. She loves Josephine Wall images, and so I framed one in Photoshop Elements and added a sentiment. I designed the paper using tones from the image, and finished the card with some lace and glitter.

Ina
I used a pre coloured digi set from Doodle Pantry for my Winter Birthday Card.

 Maike
I used the "Cool Day" stamp set from My Favorite Things for my Winter Birthday Card! The inside says "Have a cool day" to tie it all in together! 

Mary
I used a Lacy Sunshine digital stamp and using a Spellbinders die, a Darice embossing folder and Tatted Lace dies created an archway through which it can be seen. 

Here are the close up Photos


I have used a Square Concertina Die from Crafter's Companion with Border Die - Candy Canes and Freebie Stamps from Craft Magazine

Kimx
I have used a Woodware stamp, white embossing and some cool blues
for my Winter Birthday card. 

Lin
152 Winter Birthday
My Winter Birthday card has a spellbinders embossing folder for the background, a couple of wintry diecuts and an image from a free stamp.

Pam

 I made this card for my daughter who was born during one of the worst winter's in Ohio history.  This cute image is Valerie in Winter by Mo Manning.

Julie
I have used Hunkydory Festive Birds Of Britain.

I have used these cute little snowmen to make a winter birthday card complete with snowflakes.

For my Winter themed Birthday card I used some stamps, dies and stencils from my stash, a cool colour scheme and lots of snowflakes.

I made a shaker card for my wintery birthday card this time, using cooler tones in the distress inks to make my background and a simple silhouette stamp for my winter trees. 

LIN W


3 comments:

  1. Cute dt card examples. I think i got an idea. It will be a male birthday card for a male partner ar work. Doubing between 2 images. We will see. His birthday is 2nd of january.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing your card Saskia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Just saw that I had linked to more then 15 challenges. I´m sorry that I didn´t read your rules careful enough. Please delete my entry. Sorry again!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.