We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 7 March 2016

#159 Go Green

Pam is hosting our 'Go Green' challenge in honour of St. Patrick's Day on 17th March. So let's see all your Green creations please. You can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to just be cards, as long as it meets the challenge, and doesn't exceed the 15 total challenges entered rule!

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Pam
 
I love St. Patrick's Day and am very happy to share this sweet little image from Pure Innocence. I am looking forward to seeing all your beautiful creations this challenge.
 
Josephine
A birthday card for my son. He's a bit of a linguist, and so birthday greetings in various European languages seemed like a good idea. The various greetings were translated using Google Translate, assembled in Photoshop Elements and the card was completed with some rubber stamping and die cutting.

Judy


I made this St. Patrick's Day card for my grandson.  I thought he would think the crazy bird stamps from Tim Holtz were cute.  I cut out some Irish hats, stamped a rainbow and a pot of gold.  I completed the card by adding some grass and a Irish sentiment.

Ina

I went all GREEN for my card and finished off with Irish Ribbon. My grandparents were of Irish decent and I was lucky enough to visit Ireland some years ago. Such a beautiful place and so GREEN!

 
I thought about a nice green meadow when I read the title for this challenge. I used Distress Inks to create the background and the cute fox is from a set by Mama Elephant. 

Mary

I used the Tatty Twinkles stamp called St. Patrick's day and attached it to a background of alternating tones of green frames cut using Tattered Lace dies.

Kimx

I'm not sure that I know anyone that celebrated St Patrick's Day so I went with the 'Go Green' colour option.
I had a piece of background paper left over from an earlier project so decided to use that and cut out the butterfly too. I have a friend who lives in Ireland and I am sure she would love this.
 
159 Go Green
I have stencilled and stamped and die cut the various items on my card. Please see my blog for details.

Marlene
I have made the background with an embossing folder and used a Clearly Besotted Stamp and the sentiment came with the same set.

Sally
I used 'Bundled Sage' Distress ink, an embossing folder, stamps my Silhouette and some paper clay roses to make my Green themed card.

I have used a soft minty green for this new baby card and a gorgeous flair from Funky Flair Studio.
I used one of my favourite Woodware stamps to make this sympathy card - backing papers were from a Dreamees cd and I used distress ink to stamp and colour the image.
CCM Blog Signature

5 comments:

  1. Something for me!
    I like the new look of the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration from the Design Team. Thanks for the fun challenge. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is WOWOW! What a great array and diversity of Green Masterpieces! Gorgeous DT artwork - and all so unique and pretty! I hope my card fits your theme. If it does not, will you please advise me, because I want to do what's right when playing. There are several layers of green on my card, but the eggs are rather colorful. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it is ok to submit a 2nd entry! Thank you for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous green creations from the DT! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.