We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 27 June 2016

#167 Shabby Chic

Ina is hosting our challenge today. We would like to see your shabby chic/distressed creations.

As usual you can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to just be cards, as long as it meets the challenge, and doesn't exceed the 15 total challenges entered rule!
 
We are sponsored for this challenge by
With a prize of £12.00 to spend at your favourite Woodware Stockist, either in store or on line.
Woodware are a Yorkshire based family owned business, as well as distributing Dreamweaver Stencils and Stampendous Stamps we have a wonderful range of stamps designed for us by Francoise Read and Jane Gill. We also scour the world for new and innovative products for the crafty card maker, and have a great range of punches and tools of the trade, to find stockists in your area or to see the range visit the website www.woodware.co.uk.
 
Our design team are playing along with the challenge so check out our blog, which is there for inspiration at www.woodware.co.uk/blog.
 
Some inspiration from our fabulous DT
 
I have made this card for a special friend in soft colours using Dies Punches and various Shabby Chic embellishments.

JosephineFor this challenge, I used an image from a CDRom of vintage images and teamed it with ribbon, lace, flowers and some Coredinations card that I distressed.

Judy
For this challenge I used these pretty vintage ladies from Dover Publications.The image was coloured with Copics and A Wink of Stella.  I added some papers I aged, doilies, stitch stamp, lace flowers, pearls, sequins, butterfly and a sentiment by Stampin Up.

Angela
 
Made this with another of my Masterboards, Big and Juicy inks then crackle paste through a stencil. Mounted it onto pastel satin card and added the doily, flowers, sentiment and butterfly (Tim Holtz dies and stamps). Finished with a distressed ribbon and gems.
 
I used Debbi Moore's Shabby Chic Victorian Botanical CD ROM and paper from an old Joanna Sheen's paper pad.

I have used a Vintage Christmas image and a Marianne Designs Oval Image

I have used a couple of Stampendous butterfly stamps for my card which was inspired by a trip to Pinterest, my favourite place for inspiration.

Pam
I altered this bottle using a picture of my Grandma, Edith May Demmon, as a young girl. I used pearls, ribbon and a crystal charm. Pearls were added to the inside for a little something extra.

Bec
I have used this gorgeous range from My Minds Eye "My Story" and a wooden flourish heart from Kaisercraft.  Distressed edges and some flowers to give it some shabby!

Lin
I have used the lovely new stamps from Polkadoodles called Daisy Days to create my card, along with some backing paper from the accompanying CD. Details on my blog

Sally
I have used some patterned papers, Kraft card, flowers, pearls and splatters of white paint to create my Shaaby Chic card.

Jackie
I have used a patterned paper from my stash for the background, and a topper sheet I made myself using serif.  I distressed all the edges and added a flower made from old book pages.

CCM Blog Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.