We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 12 February 2018

#205 Love & Romance and DT call

Before we get to today’s challenge, I am really sad to report that June has left us due to personal reasons. I want to thank her for all her hard work and wish her luck in the future. I am hopeful when things are a little more sorted she will be back. In the meantime if anyone is interested in joining our lovely team could you add DT after your name when you enter the challenge below!

We are a nice relaxed bunch. There is no pressure to create for every challenge, which is once every fortnight, although ideally you would; and we don’t have sponsors so you won’t have to work with a particular image or item.

Now down to business.

Marlene is hosting today's Valentine themed challenge, Love & Romance

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it meets the Love & Romance theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Marlene

I have used a Marianne Design Heart Die and a X-Cut Heart Die. Embossing Folder and lots of Pearls

Josephine

A three-dimensional card with a die cut heart shape, a watercolour wash using glitter pens and some die cut letters and very old paper from my collection to make a traditional Valentine card.

Angela

This is a tag from my year journal which I made using stencils, stamps and Angelina fibres then completed it with ribbon, a metal heart and pin. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

Judy

This is the card I made for my husband for Valentines Day. I used one of my gelli plate prints for the background which I stamped with a Italian Love Poem. "Loved Tag" is a old rubber stamp from my collection which I coloured with Copics.

Margaret

I created the background of my card with texture paste through a stencil and then added the colour with Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals. The cluster consists of a piece of gauze, some die cuts and a few flowers. I also added a little stamping on the side.
Cheers! Margaret xx

Glenda

A 'heart'felt card expressing Valentine love with a stamped image, Prismacolor Markers. and lots of die cut and punched hearts!

Mary

I used the romance set of Popcorn the bear stamps coloured using Promarkers and Tattered Lace mini ruffle dies.

Jackie

My card was a plain and simple valentine, as it was for a man! I used some backing paper from a cd, a heart die and a stamp for the word I and YOU. The scroll sentiment was made using craft artist.

Kimx

This card was actually made using one of Jane Gills fabulous Christmas stamps from a couple of years ago. I do like a stamp that has multiple uses.

Lin
My valentine offering is a combination of different companies dies. Mainly Tonic, but some Crafters Companion and one Simon Says Stamp, and construction acetate. Please see my blog for details

Maike

I have used last month's free (with playing along her challenge) digi stamp to create this card. I thought the red frame would go well with all those hearts and also added some dry embossed hearts as well to add a little more interest to the card base ;o)

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!

4 comments:

  1. SUPER Team makes, such beautiful cards.
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations, I look forward to popping on over to take a closer look at the DT's inspirational makes.
    Have a super day & warmest of wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful heartfelt creations by the DT!

    Thanks for the Challenge, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the challenge - it's great to see so many fantastic cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.