We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 26 March 2018

#208 Bunnies, Chicks or Eggs


Before we get to today's challenge I am delighted to introduce you to three new team members and a previous team member who has returned to us!

First our Returnee, Julie

Hello I'm Julie, I have been married to Rob for 40 years, we have two grown up children and four gorgeous Grandchildren, we live on the Isle of Wight,
Nine years ago I became ill, and I had a breakdown, for a couple of months I couldn't be interested in doing anything at all, but a little later I started to do painting by numbers and really enjoyed it, a friend told me about a craft program on TV and that open a whole new world to me and I haven't looked back since. I absolutely love papercrafting it is my world, every day at some time and another you will find me in my craft room, I started with CDs and have progressed so much since then, I love working within a team and learn so much from everyone and all the inspiration I learn from everywhere.

and now to introduce you to the three new ladies

Jo


Hi, I'm Jo.....I love crafting, cats & cakes......not necessarily in that order lol!
My go-to craft is papercraft but I love to sew, bake & crochet too.

I share my craft room (and stash) with my daughter.......she's so messy lol!I'm so chuffed to be joining the Crafty Cardmakers DT......thanks so much Lin for inviting me, I'm looking forward to meeting the team & I can't wait to get started


Valérie

Hello! My name is Valérie, I am 37 years old and I live in Switzerland with my husband Benjamin and my three guinea pigs Jinxie, Ayla and Vaila. I work part-time at a law firm as an all-rounder but my real passion is cardmaking and scrapbooking. My style is clean and simple and I love cute stamps. I started with scrapbooking and making mini albums in 2007 and started my blog in 2010. I design for Scraphouse (a Swiss scrapbooking store) and several challenge blogs. When I don't craft I love reading, fashion and travelling.

Dr. Monika

Hello Everyone, My name is Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla and I live in Delhi, India. I love my family - my husband and 2 year old son, they bring me joy and new ideas for my projects. I worked at Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Delhi, while my Doctoral research and now crafter by profession. Irony it may seem but yes that’s how life works. My world revolves around my son and husband. I am full time homemaker who is working on her dream of opening her own craft studio.

I love making cards, scrapbooks, layout, mini albums, mixed media, 3D projects and Off the Page” creations. I am inspired by Tim Holtz, Anna Dabrowska, Jennifer MacGuire, Marta Lapkowska, Keren Tameer, Ola Khomenok and everyone out there who work with so much passion and love. I feel excited to make art piece which brings me satisfaction and a different level of happiness from my home-based craft boutique “UrooCreations”. I love to do workshop and video tutorials to spread, express and learn.

I always look to create from my heart and soul! Try not to repeat myself.
I love to be a part of Crafty Cardmakers Team;

It will be a great opportunity for me. As I have many interests and want to explore this creative world by joining some amazing challenges. Crafty Cardmakers Challenge is a place full of creative ideas and awesome crafters all around the world. I love to make new crafty friends and get inspire by them. Looking forward to inspire and create amazing projects together. I will put my best effort to make this wonderful place full of creative ideas and inspirations.

I am sure the ladies would be thrilled if you would click on their names and pay their blogs a visit and leave them some love, and in the meantime:

Kim is hosting today's challenge, Bunnies, Chicks or Eggs

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it meets the Bunnies, Chicks or Eggs theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Kim

I chose a card that I made using a fabulous decorated bunny designed by Jane Gill. I coloured it using a combination of Distress Oxides and Gelly Roll pens.

Josephine

Two little rabbits and various papers from the Crafter's Companion Everyday in Moonbeam Meadow CDRom for my husband or our anniversary. The background was assembled in Photoshop Elements.

Mary

I used several pages of the same image from Hunkydory's Little Book of Springtime moments to decoupage this picture and added ribbon and a peel off.

Judy

My Easter card was made with a digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil and a rubber stamp by Whispers. I coloured my stamp with Copic Markers, Wink of Stella and Diamond Glaze. To complete the card I added a glitter ribbon, ribbon and a sentiment.

Glenda

I choose bunnies for my theme and are they not an adorable couple! The stamp is a Stampavie clear stamp called Vintage Bunnies. See my blog for more details.

Lin

My Bunnies are a lovely image from Delicious Doodles called Away with the Bunnies! I coloured it with a combination of Zig Clean Color Pens and Neocolor iis. But mostly the Zig colors. Please see my blog for more details

Marlene

I chose Bunnies for my theme. This is a Tina Wenke Stamp called Rabbit in Watering Can, I thought it was so cute in amongst the Tulips

Maike

I also chose bunnies for my theme with these cuties by Gerda Steiner Designs. The images are great for Easter cards as well, but I had this particular idea in my head for soo long I thought it was high time to finally create the card :o)

Angela

I chose a bunny too though he might be a hare actually. Created this with my own Masterboard and included various stamps and Distress Oxides. If you click on my name above it will take you to a tutorial for making this card. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

Julie

I have chose bunnies too, Die is Creative Expressions, It is one of Sue Wilson's
Julie xxx

Jackie

My exploding box has bunnies, chicks AND eggs! I made it using some images from a serif digi kit and papers from my stash. The chicks came from The Works...

Valérie

When I saw the theme I knew that I wanted my bunny to hop over the Easter eggs. I used this cute stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I coloured my images with Copics with colours matching my patterned paper. I added a grass border and 3D foam pads for more interest. I stamped my sentiment using a stamp set from Reverse Confetti. And “voilà” a cute and colourful Easter card.

Margaret
I decided to go with the Eggs.  I simply drew an egg shape, cut them out in chipboard and then covered them with DP.  Added a doily, and some gauze underneath and then the leaves and flowers which were lightly sprinkled with glitter.  The sentiment was computer generated and simply mounted on a piece of chipboard.

Dr. Monika
I decided to make a handmade card with full of spring colors, flowers and weeds. I made this card using some Lindy's spray, Mont Marte acrylic paints, Tim Holtz idea-Ology clipping stickers, leaves and weeds die cuts, natural brown hemp twine, miniature eggs, cheese cloth and other supplies from my stash. Hope you love it too as much as I do.

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!

7 comments:

  1. Wow!!!
    Awesome inspirations from all of you my sweet team mates, I am feeling so thrilled to be joining this wonderful design team of creative and talented lovelies.
    Thank you so much, sweet Lin for giving me this awesome chance.
    I love this place so much!!

    Love
    Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely inspiration from the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely inspiration by all the DT! Happy Easter to all.

    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous inspiration from the design team.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous inspiring projects by the DT!

    Thanks for the Challenge, Ladies!

    Happy Easter, everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.