We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 23 April 2018

#210 Birthdays

Lin is hosting today's challenge, Birthdays

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it meets the Birthdays theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Lin

My card was made from a combinations of stamps and papers from Heartfelt Creations' Sugar Hollow Collection. More details on my blog

Josephine

Dies from Crafter's Companion and Tattered Lace, some pearlescent grey card, a rubber stamp, some glitter glue and a couple of sticky gems - and the result is a birthday card for a friend.

Judy

I used the Cat Crazy Stamps from Tim Holtz for this birthday card for one of my younger family members. The circle stamp in the background is a older Stampin Up stamp from my collection of rubber stamps. The background ink are Tim Holtz's Distress Oxides and the balloons are coloured with Copics.

Mary

I used Sheena Douglass' Adorable Anemone stamp and die set, cutting and stamping four copies so that I could build up a decoupaged image. I used Promarkers to colour them. The sentiment was cut using the Tattered Lace die happy birthday swirl.

Angela

I made this card using another of my Masterboards which had been decorated using Paper Artsy stencils, Distress Oxide inks and a variety of stamps. The sentiment was cut twice and mounted to give extra depth.

Jackie

My card was made with Hunkydory card and a whopper topper sheet, and some paper and dies from my stash.

Glenda

I used an image from Beccy's place and followed her tutorial to colour the image.

Dr. Monika



Hello Friends, today I want to share with you a scrapbook made using Eno Greeting Paper pack. I used Tim Holtz Sizzix- Thinlits die set (Celebration Words Script), die cut elements, trims, ribbons, glitter sheet, flat back pearls, ready made foam flowers and other supplies from my stash. You can visit my blog for more images and details about my project.

Julie

My card was made using Paper Boutique Summer Blooms From Creative Crafting World

Marlene

For this card I used one of Lili of the Valley Teenage Stamps,this one is James Texting, coloured with Promarkers.

Jo


Margaret

For my card, I used papers from an older Prima collection called Rondelle. A small piece of lace was adhered under the paper layers and I added some die cuts, gauze and upholstery thread under the flower cluster. The metal trinket is a Cameo Frame by Tim Holtz and the ribbon bow was made from seam binding.

Maike

For my card, I have used the pandas from the "Party Pals" set by Avery Elle. Usually I shy away from black card bases, but with this colour combination I thought it would bring out the bright colours even more.

Agnieszka chanya13



Hello, today I want to show you two simple, birthday cards for a little boys.

Kimx

I have had several milestone birthday cards to make just recently including this one for my 'Gym Buddy'. She regularly plays golf, and we do the occasional turn at Boxersise at the gym so I used these elements to personalise her 60th birthday card.

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!
 

6 comments:

  1. A lovely assortment of very different birthday cards,thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The DT inspiration and linkups thus far are overwhelmingly beautiful! Thanks for another great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty DT works with beautiful colourations.

    Greetings
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#17– Not square / rectangle)
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.