We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 4 June 2018

#213 For a Man/Boy

Maike is hosting today's challenge, For a Man/Boy

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it meets the For a Man/Boy theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Maike

I have used one of Gerda Steiner's adorable kittens and accompanying images to create an encouragement card.

Josephine

The owl stamp is from Studio Light, and stamps from various manufacturers are used in the background. Inks are Distress, Versafine and a little Memento. A card for my son.

Judy

I made this moose card for a friend's birthday. I have a real hard time coming up with an idea for a masculine card but I liked this idea. I used a large moose die cut along with Tim Holtz's tree stamps and my watercolour crayons for the background behind the moose. For the layering paper I used a Stampin Up Stamp mesh stamp.

Jackie

My card was made using stamps from my stash coloured with promarkers for a fisherman...

Angela

I stamped directly onto the card blank first and then onto a piece of leftover background paper which had been coloured with distress Oxides. The bear himself was stamped onto craft card which had also been smooshed with Oxides. I completed the card with the die cut stars, dewdrops and Glossy Accents on the eye glass.

Mary

I have used stamps from the Tatty Twinkles set called gardening and coloured the images using Promarkers.

Glenda

The stamp is by Art Impressions and is coloured with Copics. I framed the image with cardstock and added woodland designer paper to the background. I embellished with leaf dies cuts and a curvy border die. The sentiment was created in Word.

Margaret

For this card I have used some older Kaisercraft papers. The chipboard cogs are by Little Birdie and were heat embossed. I have also used brads to attach some small pieces of twine ribbon and added a piece of plaster tape.
Have a wonderful day!

Jo

I layered up coordinating papers and card then finished with the fab topper. I embellished with some string, die cuts pieces and the word 'awesome'.

Agnieszka chanya13

I made a card with car for a little man.

Julie

I have used Distress Oxides, Sheena's Remember When Stencils and Starlight Texture Paste From Imagination Crafts.

Marlene

I have used a Whiff of Joy Stamp which I have had for ages so I decided to ink it up.

Dr. Monika

I made this big size mixed media tag with a vintage touch, specially for my Dad. I used lots of Prima-Finnabair Patina effect pastes and Rust effect pastes. I added a vintage portrait along with a sentiment "Brave and Handsome" from Tim Holtz idea-ology. For more details, visit my blog.


We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous inspiration DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DT inspiration, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Great cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE every one of the DT creations!!

    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merci pour ce fabuleux défi et la grande inspiration de la DT
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    Thank you for this fabulous challenge and the great inspiration of the DT
    Hugs.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.