We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 14 January 2019

#225 Winter

Lin is hosting today's challenge, Winter

A simple one to ease us into 2019. I feel sure that many of you have left over cards from the Christmas season that you have not yet blogged. All we would ask please, is that they do not refer specifically to Christmas on them, so no Merry Christmas, Season's Greetings, that sort of thing, and obviously need to depict Winter.

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it meets the theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Lin

My card was made with a combination of Card-io Stamps, inking and a Die. See my blog for details

Angela

Made this card using an embossing folder for the Snowflakes then coloured one lighter and one darker piece to give the depth then layered them up with the die cut images and completed the card with a Tim Holtz sentiment die and Stickles Glitter Glue. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

Jackie

My card was made using large letter dies cut from patterned paper onto which I had stamped some snowflakes and heat embossed them.
 
Mary

I used an image from Joanna Sheen's winter collection of House Mouse stamps and after colouring it using Promarkers I matted it onto silver mirri and added glitter to the snow.

The top triangle of background is core'dinations cardstock which I embossed and then coloured using distress ink. The lower triangle is a piece of designer paper. I also added a little stamped mouse.

Josephine

I've used a digi stamp from Heather Ellis which I coloured with pencils and Tonic dies to prick both the image and mats with stitching added to complete the framing.
 
Maike


Marlene

I have used a Gemini Dies from Crafter's Companion, paper from Craft Creations and a Season Die from Joy Crafts

Judy

I made this card using a card die set called Pop Up Circle Accordion by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. Thought the die set went well with my winter birds and Let it Snow sentiment die.

Kimx

Ice skating, what a perfect sport for the winter, although I have never tried it myself, and don't intend to start either lol. My card was made using a fabulous stamp design from Jane Gill.

Margaret

I created a little Amigurumi Snowman. To display him, I created a very simple diarama with embossed snowflakes and Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals. Tissue paper was used for the foreground and some pinecones and berries were added for extra interest. Have fun crafters!!

Chanya

Hello, I made a winter, birthday card for a child with two penguins. I used a digi from I love digi. Enjoy.

Dr Monika

Hello everyone!! I made this super cute winter card using Tubby Craft stamp set "Penguin Love" and Tim Holtz distress inks. Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!!

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!


1 comment:

  1. Bonne et heureuse année 2019 à toutes et tous.
    C'est avec joie que je participe à ce superbe défi.
    Très belle inspiration de la DT.
    Bises.

    MaryannG

    Happy New Year 2019 to all.
    It is with joy that I participate in this superb challenge.
    Very nice inspiration from the DT.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.