We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 11 March 2019

#229 Make It Green

Marlene is hosting today's challenge, Make It Green. In honour of St. Patrick's Day next weekend, we would like your projects to be predominantly green.

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it meets the theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Marlene

I have used a Paper Nest Dolls Image coloured with Promarkers and Spellbinders Die

Josephine

I've been experimenting with various techniques and the result is this journal which I'm going to use for crafty planning. The basis is the Eileen Hull/Sizzix Travel journal die and it's partly covered with Kraftex, and I've used various inks, stamps, dies and lace to complete the project.

Kimx

'Congratulations on your pregnancy', so I played it safe with Green. The image has been die cut from a calendar that was a free gift on a magazine many years ago.

Glenda

The challenge is green so I went with variations thereof. The birdhouse is a Beccy's Place image coloured with Prismacolor Markers and the embellishments are from Memory Box.

Judy

A friend gave me this pretty framed dragonfly and cattail die cut that I decided to use for this green challenge. The background of the card is done with alcohol inks in several colours of green. The dragonfly is coloured with green, white and clear Nuvo Crystal Drops.

Angela

Hi all. Made this card using AALL and Create and ALTENEW stamps. The die is by Lisa Horton. Completed it with Green gems and Stickles Glitter Glue. If you want to see more details they are available on my blog. Angela xXx

Jo

Hello, I chose to make a decoupaged floral card......lots of lovely layers matted onto gold mirri, green floral card then cream card. I added a sentiment & some faux gems to finish.

Mary

I used a stamp from Rare Earth's 'On this Special Day' set and coloured it using Promarkers. Green card, ribbon and pearls were used to put together my 'make it green' card.

Margaret

I have created a masculine card with some simple layers of paper, die cuts and chipboard. The sentiment is computer generated and the chipboard piece has been heat embossed. Have fun crafting!!

Agnieszka chanya13

Hello, this time I made a simple card with teddy bear. I used digi from I love digi and Craft O'Clock papers. Enjoy.

Maike

I have used an alltime favourite image (the panda) as my focal point, because I feel it is easiest for me to use a black and white image whenever I want the colour(s) to be the star of the show. Hope you don't mind the pop of pink ;o)

Jackie

My card was made using some images in a die cut book I had in my stash. I added the bakers twine in green, and the sentiment from stash too.

Dr Monika

Hello lovelies!! Here is my little mixed media tag inspired with nature and our challenge theme, which is green. I have used gorgeous supplies from Finnabair, Prima Marketing Inc and sea shells are from my stash. I hope you all will love it...

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!

2 comments:

  1. Another magnificent display of creativity. Thank you for hosting.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.