We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 2 September 2019

#240 Pearls and/or Gems

Dr. Monika is hosting today's challenge, Pearls and/orGems

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it meets the theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT
 
Dr. Monika

Here is a romantic card with lovely colours and gorgeous handmade flowers from Little Birdie Crafts. For the background, I have used Lindy's Stamp Gang's magical shakers. I have used flatback pearls from my stash and cute sentiment from Tim Holtz.

Josephine

Some paper embroidery from me, with sticky gems completing the flowers.

Glenda

A romance card using die cuts, a craft flower with a large pearl center and 3 pearls attached to two corners of the card.

Judy

I created this card for a niece's birthday card using a digital image by Norma J. Burnell. I just love her images, so pretty. Once I had coloured my image with copics I added some Prima flowers and pearls to complete the card.

Angela

Made this card using layering stamps by Altenew. The background was Oxide inks and finished with a Bokeh effect. The sentiment stamp was from the same set as the Jelly Fish and I stamped the smallest ones onto the card blank, finishing the design with coloured pearls.

Marlene

I have used a cute stamp from Whimsy Stamps lots of flowers. Coloured with Promarkers

Mary

I matted cardstock from Hunkydory's Midnight Dots to Diamonds papercraft pad onto white card and added pearls to it. The hammerheads were cut using dies and paper from Sweet Design's Water World set. The stamp for the sentiment was from the same collection.

Margaret

This card was created for a dear friend of mine. She loves purples and lilacs so I felt this paper was perfect for her. I have decorated the card with heat embossing, a strip of dp down the center and a diecut and flower. A number of tiny pearls and gems were added to add some bling and pizzaz!!

Have fun with your crafting!!

Jackie

I know, I know.... but you have to start sometime! This is my first Christmas card of the year and I used distress inks to blend the background, a simple stamp and some gems and pearls for baubles.

Maike

I love this cute mermaid by C.C.Designs holding a pearl in her hand and thought she would be perfect for this challenge! The background was made using distress inks and a stencil by My Favorite Things. Happy crafting, Maike

Lin
My card was made with one of Leonie Pujol's gorgeous circus stamps, which I stamped with versafine and embossed with clear powder and then coloured in partially with three different Zig Clean Color brush pens. My gems are in the centre of the main image and around the base of the easel card. More information on my blog

It wasn't hard to find a card for this challenge, as adding a few gems to a card has become one of my favourite things to do.

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Wow.. what pretty DT works. I love Margaret once.. It's so beautiful, girl!!! And thanks for this fun challenge - it's my favourite theme :-)

    Lovely greetings
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge and wonderful inspirations x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I got a message from Lin about having the wrong link. I'm so very sorry that I made a mistake, I fixed it now. Thanks for the chance to participate in your wonderful challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.