We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 14 October 2019

#243 Sparkle

Marlene is hosting today's challenge, Add Some Sparkle.

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it meets the theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Marlene

For this card I have used a Whimsy Stamps Stamp coloured with Promarkers,  added lots of Stickles Star Dust and Sparkle and Shine

Angela

I've made a pop-up box card for this challenge decorated with a selection of die-cut images using sparkle card and ribbon. Look forward to seeing what you come up with too.

Glenda

A simple card made with a punch, die cuts and some patterned paper.

Josephine

A simple card - a background stamped using Versamark ink and Perfect Pearls, and a main image cut using a Sheena Douglass die and some glitter card.

Mary

I coloured a page taken from a Hunkydory Prism colouring pad using Promarkers and added Stickles. I then matted the image onto silver mirri and silver glitter card.

Margaret

I created an Anniversary card using papers from Kaisercraft's Rosabella Collection. Did a bit of stamping and heat embossing on the front panel before adding a die cut and a chipboard flourish. For some extra texture, I added a bit of sisal underneath the sparkly flower cluster. Have fun with your crafting!!

Judy

I created this Christmas card using some Christmas paper from my scraps for the background along with a die cut Christmas ornament cut from swhite glitter paper. The sentiment is a Tim Holtz cut in Turquoise glitter paper. To complete the card I just added ribbon.

Kimx

What's a fairy without a bit of sparkle? This card was made using a fabulous LOTV Simply Print image and a piece of Clarity background paper. There is plenty of sparkle on their wings although it is not so easy to see in this photo.

Maike

I created a pink background with Nuvo Mousse which is super sparkly and looks even more wonderful in real life. I also used glitter cardstock by Lawn Fawn for the first part of the sentiment. The cute penguin is from a MFT set. Have a sparkling week and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

Agnieszka chanya13

Hello, today I made a birthday card for a woman, I added some gold elements which are lovely sparkling. I hope you like it. Hugs

Lin

My project is a page in my Art Journal. I created a background with Distress Oxides and the image is from Pink Ink. Please see my blog for more details
 
Jo
A silver foiled background, some raised elements.....finished with some silver snowflakes, a sprinkle of glitter & some sparkling faux gems.

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow... what beautiful DT inspirations for this fun challenge! I love the theme.... thanks for this!

    Lovely greetings
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge and beautiful DT inspirations x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.