We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 11 November 2019

#245 Thankful

Lin is hosting today's challenge, Thankful. Today is Armistice Day in the UK and Thanksgiving is just around the corner in the US, so we would love to see your projects giving thanks.

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it meets the theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Lin
I've used dies from Go Kreate and Tim Holtz, and a stamp from Your Next Stamp to create my card. Details on my blog

Josephine
I've used a media plate from John Next Door, and stamps from CardIo, Circa Design, UMount and a mix of Memento and Versafine Clair ink for this card.

Angela

I started with two of my handmade Masterboards for this card and mounted the sections onto gold mirri card. I added the sentiments before mounting everything on the card blank and then added the enamel dots. I have a tutorial for this card on my blog. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

Glenda

A Double Point Fold card using die cuts, stamps, and an embossing folder. To see more go to my blog. Happy Crafting!

Jo

Lots of die cuts leaves around a layered die cut wreath on a distressed paper layer over a kraft card layer.....and a die cut sentiment.

Judy

I used a cutting die for this card to create the circle gate fold. The pattern paper is by Stampin Up, sentiment by Tim Holtz. I also used an embossing folder, flowers, die cut butterflies and some gems.

Marlene

I have used a Penny Black Stamp. I have made it quite simple coloured the image with promarkers and added a few flowers and pearls

Margaret

I have created a simple monochrome card using TH Wildflower dies. The papers are from 49 & Market and I have added a little stamping, a pretty amber gem and wrapped it all with a piece of twine. Have fun crafting!! xx

Mary

I have used pages from Hunkydory's Pearl Bouquet paper pad to decoupage this image. I used Tattered Lace dies to cut the sentiment from the waste after decoupaging.

Kimx

I made a set of Thank You cards using a couple of fabulous old Stampendous stamps and the 'Bump and Smudge' technique.

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.