We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 9 December 2019

#247 Christmas

Mary is hosting today's challenge, Christmas.

Please share all your fabulous Christmas makes with us here.

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it meets the theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Mary

I have used a digi from Digi Stamps 4 Joy called illegal parking zone. After colouring it using Promarkers I fussy cut it and matted and layered it onto paper printed from a Tattered Lace magazine download and silver mirri. I added a crossed through 'L' plate because the card is for someone who has just passed her driving test.

Josephine

I stitched some baubles following a pricking pattern from Stitching Cards.

Angela

For this card I used Christmas paper from my stash, Altenew Poinsettia stamps, Tim Holtz dies and a sentiment die that was free in a magazine. I finished this off with some Stickles Glitter glue and glazed the petals.

Glenda

A Christmas Fun Fold Card, see my Blog for details and more pictures. Just a fun card to make with a different fold!

Judy

This Christmas canvas was made with Christmas Designer papers from Stamperia. I also used a snowflake stencil, Nuvo Crystal Drops, Pentart snow and glitter pens among other products. See my blog for details.

Marlene


Margaret

As I was pushed for time, I have only created a few Christmas cards this year but they are all based on this simple design using very simple techniques. I show what was used and all the different versions of this card on my blog. Happy crafting and a very Merry Christmas to all!!

Kimx

What card to choose from my stash? Here is one I made with a fabulous old Hobby Art stamp. I hope that you All have a wonderful Christmas and look forward to a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. See you in 2020.

Lin

I made my Christmas card with a StudioLight Christmas stamp and various shades of Distress Oxides, please see my blog for details

Maike
I used these cute gnomes by Stamping Bella to create a fun Christmas card with a wintery feeling! Happy crafting, everyone ;o)
We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!

This will be our last challenge for 2019, as the team will be taking a well deserved break until next year, and we will see you back here on 13th January.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Christmas designs, DT!

    Thanks for the Challenge, Ladies!

    Merry holiday season everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Festive and gorgeous DT inspiration! Thank you for another wonderful challenge! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.