We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 24 February 2020

#251 Embossing

Josephine is hosting today's challenge, Embossing. This can be either dry embossing using a tool or a folder, or embossing a stamp, etc.

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece or home decor, as long as it meets the theme.
 
Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Josephine

Lots of heat embossing and watercolour to make this card using stamps from Hobby Art and a pre-inked stamp for the sentiment whose manufacturer I can't read that I've had for around 15 years!

Maike


Glenda

A simple wedding card using a 3-D Sizzix embossing folder!

Angela

Good excuse to make my Mother's Day card. I used both heat embossing and an embossing folder to make this card and there are details on my blog. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

Mary

I used a plaid embossing folder for the background. I then sanded it and coloured it using Distress Inks. The digi image coloured using Promarkers is from The Paper Shelter.

Judy

I used a Crafter's Companion embossing folder for the card along with Distress Inks. I layered the image with Tim Holtz's Metallic paper from his idea-ology collect. To complete the card I used a "For Someone Special" die cut along with a Pentart rainbow glitter pen.

Marlene

I used a Embossing folder from LDRS and Embossing Powder An All Dressed Up Stamp coloured with Copics and Maya Papers

Margaret

I used Core'dination cardstock and an embossing folder to create a small envelope for a Mini Album I am making at the moment. After embossing, I used an emery board to bring out the pattern and expose the core! Find all the details on my blog. Have a fabulous day and enjoy your crafting!! x

Jackie

 
I have had a run of these to do lately - and that can stop right now! - and this sympathy card was for a man, so I wanted to avoid too many flowers. I embossed the marble effect paper with an old favourite embossing folder, and layered with dies.

Kimx

Plenty of heat embossing on the main tree, and a lovely embossing folder in the background of my card.

Agnieszka chanya13

Hello, toaday I want to show you a simple invitation for a birthday.

Lin



I used an embossing folder and wax pastes. See my blog for details.

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.