We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 14 September 2020

#263 Use a Recycled Element

Judy is hosting today's challenge, Use a Recycled Element.

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece or home decor, as long as it meets the theme. The whole project can be recycled or it might just have one recycled element on it. If it's not obvious please tell us what you have recycled.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

I created for this recycle challenge a notebook for a friend. The core of my notebook was made from  a cereal box  found in  my recycling bin. The front of my book I used a Lavina stamp along with other stamps from my stash.  

Josephine
I spent a lot of time this spring making various face coverings for family and the hospital where I normally volunteer. Most have been the pleated type, but I tried out a shaped one, using a piece of an old nightie! Details of the pattern I used will be on my blog.

I created a masculine card using a couple of washers I found in the garage. I thought they might work well on a masculine card. I then placed a paper die cut between them. Further details on my blog.

Mary

These are some face masks I made for my daughter using her old clothes.

Angela

A tall card today using some old packaging to make the banner section and the coloured card is left-over Masterboard from an earlier project. Details can be found on my blog. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

Kimx
I used a page from an old book for the background to my card.
More info can be found over on my blog

My project for this Challenge is a Mini Album Cover made from old box packaging.  All the details can be seen on my blog.  Hope you have fun with this Challenge!  x

Dr. Monika
 
We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.