We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 23 January 2012

Challenge 59 Winners and Top 5

Because I felt that our lovely winners and Top 5 were being lost in the long post of the new challenge, from now on I shall be doing a separate post for our winners, hopefully, before the new challenge goes live, so when you enter in future please look for a separate post either on the Sunday or earlier on the Monday.

Before I get down to business, I have to say that sadly we were unable to judge a few of your entries as you did not adhere to our rules. I must emphasise again, that we only accept entries for the Top 5 and winners if you enter NO MORE THAN 15 challenges, so that’s 14 plus our own challenge.

Winner

So our Two Winners for our ‘No Floral Embellishment’ challenge are

279 – Laney who wins a £10 voucher from One Stop Card Crafts

image

249 – Ani who wins our first ever $10 gift certificate from Digi Doodle Shop

image

If you could both contact me by emailing me at CCMChallenges@gmail.com, I will sort your prizes out for you.

Our Top 5 are

Top 5

255 – TraceyBrossart

 image
31 - Lorraine A

image

307 - Deonna B

image


9 – Sally

image
130 - Sandie

image

Congratulations to all our lovely Winners and Top 5, please feel free to display our badge on your blog.

Butterfly 2 Signature Lin

4 comments:

  1. congratulations everyone. Thanks for picking me as one of the Top 5.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy! Thanks you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoohoo!! thank you ladies
    I already emailed you
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! Thanks so much for including my card in your top 5! Congrats to the other ladies too! Beautiful work girls! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.