We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 2 January 2012

New Design Team Members

We had lots of amazing entrants to join our Design Team, and finally we reached a decision. I am very sorry that we couldn’t take you all on, but thank you all for applying.

Before announcing the new team additions I am sad to tell you that Jenni is leaving us to develop her digi stamp business. We will be hugely sorry to see her leave but wish her all the best in the future.

I am thrilled to announce the following additions to our Design Team.

Aj

Alan

Anne

Annette

Marie

Mynette

Yvonne

I am sure they will fit in brilliantly with the rest of the team and look forward to working with them.

Don’t forget we will be back next Monday 9th January with our first challenge of 2012 and we look forward to seeing all your lovely entries. Until then we at Crafty Cardmakers would like to wish you all a fabulous and creative 2012.

Butterfly 2 Signature Lin

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations one and all on making the DT. I look forward to working alongside all of you :-)

    Beth. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a newbie myself, I would like to welcome the new team members and say that from my experience everyone here is very friendly, and I am sure you will enjoy being part of the team.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to be part of this fabulous team , look forward to working with you all.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for 2012 and good luck to the new Design Team Members!

    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations from me too!! Looking forward to working with you - and being inspired by you!! Cxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.