We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 5 March 2012

Challenge 62 Winners and Top 5

Good morning, it’s winners time again.

Our winners and Top 5 for last time’s Challenge ‘1,2,3 A Recipe’ chosen by our host for that challenge, Kim are:-

For the prize from:-

8 Cumbrian Lass

and Kim's Top 5 in no particular order are

3 Amy Beaver

5 Vanessa 

24 Karen

25 Deanne

26 Dorothy S

and last but not least

28 Leah The Orange

There are one or two newish bloggers amongst Kim’s picks and it was lovely to see new people entering our challenge.

You may have noticed 5 Top 5’s – that’s because Kim couldn’t narrow it down anymore than those 6!

Congratulations to you all. Please feel free to display our logos on your blogs and if the winners could contact me at CCMChallenges@gmail.com I’ll get their prizes sorted out for them.

Don’t forget to come back at 12 noon for our next challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all of the winners fabulous work !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question. This will be my first ever sketch challenge I want to get it right! When using the sketch do I need to use it exactly as seen or am I allowed to rotate the sketch at all? Thanks for the help.
    c.tadden@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an honor to be selected - there are so many wonderful cards in the challenge. Thank you! I am one of the new bloggers but have had a gallery at SCS for a long time. I will be glad to take the badge, but do not have that aspect figured out yet LOL!
    Thank you, and congratulations to the others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, yay! thanks for choosing my card as a fave! i will proudly display the badge, and you know i'll be back soon to play again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! What an honor. This was my first challenge. Thank you so much and i will be more than glad to display the badge on my site. Congratulations to the other contestants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOO look at those beautiful cards!!! Congrats ladies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.