We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 19 March 2012

Challenge 63 Winners and Top 5

Good morning, it’s Winners time again.
Susie would like to thank everyone who played along with her sketch challenge and has now chosen her Winners and Top 5. 
For the prize from:-
and for the prize from
 2 Susan
and Susie's Top 5 in no particular order are
11 Nadine
20 Janny
23 Evie
Congratulations to you all. Please feel free to display our logos on your blogs and if the winners could contact me at CCMChallenges@gmail.com I’ll get their prizes sorted out for them.
Don’t forget to come back at 12 noon for our next challenge.

6 comments:

  1. oh wow, thanks for the top 5 award, it´s really cool! congrats to the winners!

    xoxo nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I am absolutely thrilled to bits to have won. Thank You so much CC DT. You've made my day. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lin
    Please Thank Susie for choosing my card as a winner this week I am just delighted and many congrats to Donna on her win.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the Top 5!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to everyone the cards are wonderful.
    I am delighted to be chosen as a winner.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for choosing my card amongst the Top 5 and congrats to all the other winners. Janny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.