We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 10 August 2015

#145 Warm Summer Colours and a DT Call

I am sad to say that today is the last challenge that the lovely Pamellia will be playing with us on the team. We will miss you Pamellia!

If anyone fancies joining us, please add DT after your name.  If you would like to join us but don't want to play in this challenge then please drop me a line at the address in the sidebar.

Thank you for all your glorious 'anything but a card' entries last time.

Bec is hosting for us this time and would like to see your creations with lovely warm summer colours.

Some inspiration from the team

Bec
I have used a Magnolia stamps and Simple Stories 100 Days of Summer for this card.  Coloured with Copics.

Josephine
I used a very old stamp, and coloured the image with Promarkers. For the background, I cut the top layer using a Tonic die. I love the doily-effect so much I decided it didn't need further embellishment!

Vania

Carole
For my summer colours I have gone with a lovely yellow and bright stripes like a deckchair!! And a Crafter's Companion Halcyon Days summer image to boot!! 

I decided to put together a Congratulations card for my Mom. She got a wonderful promotion at her work and I want to send a little card to her to tell her how happy and proud I am! I've used lots of dies to create flowers and foliage in all of my Mom's favourite colours! Happy Crafting Everyone!

Mary
I love the House Mouse Designs and decided to use this lovely summer beach design from one of Joanna Sheen's cardmaking collection pads.

Julie
I have used Hunkydory Pearl Collection papercrafting kit.

Kimx
I made a Get Well card for a good friend in nice warm colours to cheer her up.

Jackie
 
My card is a nice seaside scene, created with some watercolour card, an acrylic block, some aquamarkers and some hobbyart stamps...

Sally
For my card I have used stamps from Sheena Douglass' A Taste Of India stamp range and rich golds and oranges for my colour scheme.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you to the entire team for such a wonderful year full of fun and inspiration! My best wishes to each and every one of you. See you all out in blog land! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautful, beautiful creations! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work by your talented D.T. Thank you for allowing me to play along in your fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a GREAT blog, and inspiration. Thank you so much for having this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just placed my card. But says i did it already. It's impossible. Don't know what went wrong...
    Saskia Pullen

    Still Ive tried to enter but though I hope you gonna like my card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.