We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 24 August 2015

#146 No Patterned Papers and extension of DT Call

Before I get down to the details of the challenge, we are still running our DT call. So if you fancy joining a nice relaxed, laid back team, please pop DT after your name under your entry or drop me and email at the address in the side bar.

Lin (me) is hosting our challenge today and I would like to see your creations without any patterned papers on them!

This is how the team interpreted Leslie's theme

Lin
My card came about because I was trying to make a nice background with Brushos, but as usual was too heavy handed and I was about to throw it in the bin when, well, see my blog for details ...

Mary
I used a Bebunni stamp to make a clean and simple card, colouring the image using Promarkers and outlining with silver craft strips.

I'm behind on this year's Christmas cards, so I'm trying to do some that are fairly quick. This one uses dies from Tonic and Crafter's Companion, some glitter card and a stamp I've had just about forever!

Carole

I've used Centura Pearl, embossing folders, coloured card and Die'sire Fancy Edge'ables and Essentials Only Words to create this anniversary card!

Marlene
I have used Bazzill Red card, Bildmalarna Stamp called Mimosa Snowflake
and a LOTV Sentiment

Julie
Using Winter Cheer Stamp Set from the Romany Christmas Collection
from Crafters Companion.

For my card I have used an old stamp set that I have had for years, by Laurence Llewelyn Bowen, but never yet used and coloured the images with Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils.

I pulled out the embossing folders to make this male card.  Some cork stars to add a bit more texture.

Jackie
My card was made using a rubber stamped image coloured with promarkers, an embossing folder and some distress inks to make my base layer, and some black card to make the tryptich topper "pop".

Kimx
 
I used a LOTV topper, diecuts and an embossing folder to make this card for a friend's daughter.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the challenge and wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun challenge n stunning inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great challenge. I forgot to put DT after my name (#86) if you could add me into the running that would be great, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed playing along this time. So many pretty creations here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a fun challenge and great creations by the DT - thanks for sharing!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration from the Design Team and what a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.