We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 7 September 2015

#146 No Patterned Papers, Winner and Top 5

I was me who hosted our 'No Patterned Papers' challenge. There were so many gorgeous entries that I really struggled to narrow it down, but these are my winner and top 5:-

 

83 Jay Mitosu Crafts
I just love the scene that Jay has created here. Stunning!


and my top 5 are:


58 Andrea Norris
This was just gorgeous. The Poppies looked like they were appliqued, as Andrea had created such dimension it looked more like a piece of fabric art than a coloured image!

76 Anita
I love the blending of the colours and the subtle way they slowly fade away to nothing on the left hand side, and that gorgeous wildflower really pops against the beautiful background.
 
I love the scene Alicia has created in the central oval with subtle shading of inks, and the way the wading birds are just walking right through from one side of the scene and out the other side.
 
There was so much going on here. All the lovely stamping, the gorgeous blend of brushos, the butterfly with the drips running down and that fabulous die cut corner.
 
I love the soft splatter effect on the ink background, so subtle. The flower image is just gorgeous and so vibrant and those diecuts are so delicate.
 
Thank you all for such visual treats. I thoroughly enjoyed visiting every one of your blogs.
 
Congratulations to you all, please take our Winner's or Top 5 badge for your blogs.

We hope to see you back at 12 noon for our new challenge.
 

 
 
 


11 comments:

  1. Well done cardmakers (would say ladies, but there are some menfolk amongsus) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats to everyone! All fabulous creations and well deserved to have your cards up there. Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the Winner and Top Five Picks. A great challenge. Thank you everyone. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Thank you very much Lin for picking my card as the winner, so surprised and very happy. Well done to the rest of the Top 5. Keep up the great work DT and thanks again. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Jay. I loved it the second I saw it. I felt as if I were sitting atop that hill with the couple watching the sun rise, or maybe it's about to set!
      Lin x

      Delete
  5. Congratulations to the Winners. Certainly not an easy task with so many beautiful creations. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top five - the near disaster has done me proud :)
    Congratulations to the other ladies on your wins - amazing card entetred
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! congratulations to the winner and top5!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the very deserving winners...and congratulations to the Design Team for being able to pick these gorgeous cards out of the bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous cards! congratulations to all the winners! well deserved. = )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for picking my card out as top 5, I feel honoured as all the entries were beautiful. I haven't managed to save the badge as an image yet (it seems to save as a text file) but when I do I shall display my badge with pride. Thank you again, Denyse x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.