We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 8 February 2016

#156 Punches and/or Dies, Winner and Top 5

Maike hosted for us this time and she has chosen her winner and top 5 as follows:-



94. Craftdee Donna


and Maike's Top 5 are:-



47. Mindy Baxter


53. Mynn xx


55. Rosina


71. Tanvi


81. Kelly O


Congratulations to you all. Don't forget to collect your badges from the sidebar, and we look forward to seeing you back here at 12 Noon for our new challenge.










3 comments:

  1. THank you for selecting me in Top 5! Congratulations to all !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing me as a Top 5! Sending HUGS and congrats to all the other winners! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, just checked the blog and see that I WON the challenge; yeehaw!! Thanks very much for choosing my card Maike, I'm glad you liked it, I'll display my badge with great pride :-)) Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.