We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 15 October 2018

#219 Lace or Ribbon, Winner and Top 5

Kim hosted our Lace or Ribbon Challenge and her Winner and Top 5 are:-


7 - Anne Marie

I loved this fabulous shaped card with it large black bow.

and her top 5 are



2 - Barbara Bruder

I love the colours on this card, and of course the fabulous bow.

9 - Plony

So many fabulous features to this carD

20 - Rose S

I love all the lace on this impressive card.

32 - Leslie Turner

I just couldn't resist this fabulous Christmas card. The sentiment is brilliant.

42 - Nicolette

Lots of lovely lace on this card.

Congratulations to you all. Don't forget to collect your badges from the sidebar, and we look forward to seeing you back here at 12 Noon for our new challenge.








3 comments:

  1. I'm absolutely thrilled to see my card among your top picks! Congrats to all the other winners and thanks for another fun challenge! Looking forward to the next one! :)
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card for the top 5.
    Congrats to the other winners.
    Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card as winner. I shall be displaying my badge on my blog with pride and congrats to the other winners. Take care, Ann-Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.