We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 15 October 2018

#220 Fairies or Other Mythical Creatures

Before we get to today’s slightly late challenge, apologies pc issues again! I am sad to announce that the lovely Chanya 13 has left us due to work committments. I would like to thank her for all her gorgeous projects and wish her all the very best for the future.

Jackie is hosting our challenge today, Fairies or other Mythical Creatures

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it meets the Fairies or other Mythical Creatures theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Jackie

My card was made for a friend's daughter who was 5. She loves sparkle, pink, princesses and unicorns... so all made their appearance on this card. I used a hunkydory stamping pad and stamps and some images, gems and dies from my stash to make this rocker card.

Josephine

I've used a very old Crafter's Companion stamp set called Rose Bay Willow Fairy (or similar). I coloured skin and hair with Chameleon markers, and flowers and her dress with Crafter's Companion Glitter markers.

Judy

I decided to make a Halloween card with these Mythical Halloween Creatures for this challenge. The image is by The Paper Shelter and was coloured with PanPastels, Copics and pencil crayons.

Mary

I used the faerie wishes and moonbeam dies from Tattered Lace backing the moon and the wings onto shimmer paper. The design paper was printed using My Craft Studio CD ROM Mystical Wonders.

Angela

Made this using Lavinia stamps and dies with a background of watercolour paper coloured with Distress Oxides which was then layered onto blue textured card and a black card blank.

Margaret

When I was looking through my stash for something suitable for this Challenge I was surprised to find that I have nothing at all that I could use. No fairy stamps or stencils, nor any other kind of mythical creature at all! Shock!! Horror!! So, in the end, I decided to crochet this little Amigurumi Unicorn using a free pattern from the net!!

Marlene

I couldn't think what to make for this challenge, so I went through all my digi Stamps and found this one from Crafty Sentiments she is called Harriet the Little Witch,isn't she cute.

Kimx

My time has been very limited of late so I looked through my not so inconsiderable stash of cards to find something suitable for this latest challenge. This uses an old LOTV topper as its centerpiece and a background of white embossed butterflies from Chocolate Baroque.

Glenda

I used an image from Morgan Fitzsimmons tilted Fairy Child, coloured her with markers and Copics (flesh tones) and used paper from an older Michaels Razzle Dazzle paper pack.

Dr Monika

I've have no fairy in my stamps, so I have decided to use a free printable fairy image from Pinterest. I have used many different medium to create this art page, like some Lindy's magical shakers, Finnabair texture paste, iCraft stencil, some stamps and Artzone pearl metallic paints. I have also used Tim Holtz distress inks. For more images and details, visit my blog.

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!


4 comments:

  1. Amazing collection of fantasy crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree an AMAZING collection of DT work.
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the fun theme! The DT projects are all so wonderful! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.