We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 26 November 2018

#223 Anything But a Card

Angela is hosting today's challenge, Anything But a Card

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, except a card!!! So a scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, will be fine as long as it is not a card.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Angela
Hi all. I'm your host for this challenge and really looking forward to seeing what you come up with. This little journal was made using the Eileen Hull Wrap around Journal die, Dylusion stamps and stencils and finished with gilding wax and Dew Drops.

Josephine

I've decorated a Hobbycraft basic tote bag using various stamps and Versacraft ink. I used the same ink for colouring. I finished the bag with a couple of hand-crocheted borders using a pattern I got from Exquisite Trims in Thread Crochet by Caitlin Sainio.

Jackie

I made a clock on my scan n cut, using a cutting file from Dreaming Tree. The clock workings and hands came from Amazon. The flower centres were coloured using distress inks.

Judy

For my Anything but a Card project I made an altered bottle. I painted gesso and chalk paint on the bottle then used distressed ink to do some highlighting. I also used some gold string and lace to give the bottle some interest. The image I used for the bottle is a free vintage from Graphic Fairy.

Mary

My eldest grandson has just turned eighteen and as I cannot afford to give him a car I decided to make this model for him using a die from 3Diemensions.

Margaret

I created a small Masterboard with a mix of Distress Inks, gesso, stencils and stamps. Cut a piece of it into a tag shape and embellished it with a diecut, a piece of pretty lace, a flower cluster and a butterfly. Added a little quote and it was done!! Happy crafting!!

Marlene

To make this tag I used a lot of Distress Inks Butterfly Stamps and embossing powder, and added some Ribbon

Glenda

Notepad Holder made with cardstock, designer paper, a few dies and some magnets.

Lin




I made two sleighs for Christmas decorations. Details on my blog

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous mix of creations from the Team. Thank you for sharing.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing creative projects by the Design Team! Thank you for sharing your inspiration and for this unique challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nous entrons dans la belle période de Noël.
    C'est une grand joie de participer à ce beau challenge.
    Merci à la DT pour sa belle inspiration.
    MaryannG

    We are entering the beautiful Christmas period.
    It is a great joy to participate in this beautiful challenge.
    Thanks to the DT for his beautiful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. erg leuk om in deze tijd thuis te knutselen.
    Ik hoop hier veel inspiratie op te doen.
    magda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great creations!, happy holidays! =^_^=

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.