We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 10 December 2018

#223 Anything But a Card, Winner and Top 5

Angela hosted our Anything But A Card Challenge and her Winner and Top 5 are:-




51 Priya Mishra


and her top 5 are



10 Tracey


12 Sarascloset


47 Mimi


48 Paper Beauty AK


52 Harriet

Hi all. I have to say this has been one of the hardest challenges for me as the projects are just amazing and I could have chosen so many more that I absolutely loved but I can only pick one Winner and five Tops I have to stop here.

Angela xXx

Congratulations to you all. Don't forget to collect your badges from the sidebar, and we look forward to seeing you back here at 12 Noon for our new challenge.



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Priya and all the Top Picks! I'm so honored to have my clock in your line up! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much for the Top 5 pick, I am truly over the moon :) A huge congrats to the winner and other Top 5's, the creations are out of this world :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful surprise i'm so honoured to have been picked as one of the Top 5, Thank you all so much and congratulations to Priya, Sara, Mimi, Paper Beauty & Harriet your creations are magnificent.
    Creative Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...

    Thank you so much for choosing my project as the winner. Thank you Design Team. Congratulations all toppers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...
    Thank you Design Team for choosing my project as the winner. ComgrCongratula toppers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.