We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 6 May 2019

#233 3-2-1

Glenda is hosting today's challenge, 3-2-1.

We would like to see your creations using 3 of one thing, 2 of another and 1 of a third. For example, 3 patterned papers, 2 die-cuts, 1 image. It would be helpful if you could mention in your post what your 3,2,1s are!

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it meets the theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Glenda

I have 3 girls, 2 flowers and 1 butterfly. The images were coloured with Copics and the butterfly and the flowers were created with punches.

Josephine

My 3-2-1 consists of 3: flowers made using Crafter's Companion dies and offcuts of (2), 2: papers, one pre-printed the other made using stencils, acrylic paint and a gelli plate, 1: computer-generated sentiment.

Angela

My 3-2-1 consists of three different dies, two different card stocks and one ribbon though I have finished it off with lots of gems. If you would like to see more details it's all on my blog. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

Margaret

I have 3 layers of papers, 2 flowers and 1 chipboard flourish on my card and completed it with a piece of lace and a few prills. For all the details, please visit my blog. Have fun with your crafting!! xx Marg

Judy

For this 3-2-1 challenge I used 3 pearl stars, 2 designer papers and one image. The image I used for this card is called Crazy Friends by Art Impressions.

Mary

I have used three different coloured mats, two sentiments and one image. The image and sentiments are from Acid Drops and Whatnots.

Marlene

I have used 3 Different Dies, 2 papers 1 image the image is from the Paper Nest Dolls

Jo

I chose 3 flowers, 2 colours & 1 pearl.....so simple so I made 3!

Maike

1 main image, 2 patterned papers and 3 sentiment strips. The image is from Waffle Flowers and I really love its size for a card. Happy crafting ;o)

Agnieszka chanya13

Hello, today I made a card for first communion. 3 flowers, 2 colors, 1 communion goblet.

Jackie

My card was made using 3 distress oxide inks for the background, 2 punched leaves, and 1 die cut leaf!

Lin

My 3-2-1s are 3 animals, 2 papers and 1 sentiment. Please see my blog for more details

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards from the DT for inspiration, thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo many creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.