We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 20 May 2019

#234 Birthdays

Josephine is hosting today's challenge, Birthdays

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it meets the theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Josephine

A mixture of stamps including Clarity, Woodware and Creative Expressions, coloured with Promarkers and edged with Distress Ink.

Glenda

A Pop and Twist card for a 75th Birthday. Please see my blog for all the details. You can find instructions for this folding card (called Pop and Twist) at various sites online.

Mary

I have decoupaged an image taken from Hunkydory's Little Book of Milestone Birthdays and matted and layered it onto gold mirri, peach and then white card.

Angela

I made this card with one of my own masterboards using the same stencil to apply crackle medium to the top section and to dry emboss the white card at the bottom. If you would like more details please find them on my blog here.

Judy

I made this card for a little neighborhood boy that I think is very special, he is going to be 4 in a few days. I used is a dragon birthday digital stamp by Eureka called Dragon Blowing Candles for my card. I coloured it with Copics and pencil crayons and then added a sentiment, designer paper layers and stars. Hope my little friend enjoys the card.

Margaret

I created this card for my husband's birthday using a mix of papers, hessian fibre ribbon and chipboard embellishments which were heat embossed. For the details, please visit my blog and have fun with your crafting!! xx

Agnieszka chanya13

Hello, I made a card for a woman who loves mountains.

Kimx

This is a very special birthday card that I made for a friend.

Maike



This is a picture changing birthday card I made with the superclever die by Lawn Fawn. Happy crafting, everyone!

Marlene

I made this card with a Whimsy Stamps coloured with promarkers and added a ribbon bow a flower die and Pearls and Gems

Dr Monika

Hello lovelies!! I have two little mixed media tags which made using gorgeous supplies from Prima Marketing, Finnabair, CrafTreat, Tim Holtz and Mudra Craft Stamps. I hope you will love my tags. Have a great crafty day..xoxoxo.

My design is nice and simple, details on my blog

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Super makes from the DT, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards by the design team! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems I'm always needing more birthday cards. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration and challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.