We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 1 July 2019

#237 Dies or Punches

Jo is hosting today's challenge, Dies or Punches

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it meets the theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Jo

I love dies & punches so this challenge theme was perfect for me! Lots of die cut layers, a die cut sentiment & die cut snowflakes, a layered die cut poinsettia & finished with some ribbon & a sprinkle of faux gems

Josephine

I've used a die from Tonic's Sew Pretty collection and I stitched the resulting pieces with metallic thread. The background was made using Distress Oxide ink, a gelli plate and a stencil. To complete, I've added a stamped sentiment using a John Lockwood/Creative Expressions stamp and cut it with another Tonic die.

Glenda

A wedding/anniversary type card made with three different border dies and a set of leaf dies.

Mary

I have used a variety of Tattered Lace dies to create this card.

Agnieszka chanya13:

A wedding/ an anniversary card with different dies. Hugs.

Judy

I made this card for a friend's birthday using a die from Yvonne's Creations and a digital images from Faery Ink.

Kimx

I love dies and punches, so the hard part of this challenge for me was to narrow down which ones I would use lol.

Margaret

As I don't have many punches, I have also used dies on my card. The ones used here are Texture Subway by Kaisercraft and Cogs & Gears by Cheery Lynne.
 
The background was heat embossed using stamps by Kaisercraft. For all the details please see my blog. Have fun crafting!! xx

Marlene


Angela

Used a new Chevron die for this card and cut out several pieces from different Masterboards which is a great way to use up any left-over pieces. Couldn't resist adding some white splashes to the design too. More details are on my blog. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

Jackie

My shaped rocker card was made using tattered lace dies.

Maike

Hello everyone! I have used a panel die to create a bit of interest in the background and also used two different dies for the first parts of the sentiment. Hope you'll join us and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

Lin
I have so many dies it's obscene! My dies are from Heartfelt Creations and Jeanine's Art, plus some Glimmer and Hot Foil plates. See my blog for details

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspiration again for the month of July..
    Thank you for sharing your creative makes and for hosting the challenge. Creative wishes to you all Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful die cut inspiration from all of the Design Team! Thank you so much for the challenge, and I hope to play along again this month! Hugs! Sara Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another brilliant challenge. Loving all the stunning inspiration from the DT. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super makes from the DT, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. C'est avec plaisir que je participe à ce nouveau défi.
    Félicitations à la DT pour leur belle inspiration.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    It is with pleasure that I participate in this new challenge.
    Congratulations to the DT for their beautiful inspiration.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the gorgeous DT inspiration. xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the fun challenge, I love using my dies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.