We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 15 July 2019

#238 Here Comes Summer

Chanya is hosting today's challenge, Here Comes Summer. We chose this theme because from today the team are on their Summer break. We will see you back here on 19th August.

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it meets the theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Chanya

Hello, today I want to show you a simple card for a man who love travelling. Have a good holiday :)

Josephine

I've used masking, Card-io Majestix stamps, Memento and Distress inks, Pan Pastel and a die from Joanna Sheen to make this card.

Glenda

I used a Stampin' Up stamp from a set titled "Beautiful You, coloured her with Prisma markers,and framed the card with Stampin' Up Pacific Point cardstock. The flower & leaves are from a die and the small banners are from a Stampin' Up punch.

Mary

The image is made using a decoupage sheet from the House Mouse Silly Summer set which was produced by Joanna Sheen. The sunflower paper is a remnant from my stash.

Judy

This card was made using a rubber stamp by Art Impressions called Beach. The image was coloured with Copics, pencil crayon and a Posca pen. I also used real shells, sand and a texture stamp by JRL Designs.

Margaret

It seems a little odd to be creating cards with Summery colours at the moment as, down here in Australia, it is the dead of winter! Must say it was kinda nice though using bright and cheery colours, makes the day seem warmer somehow. Looking forward to seeing all of your Summery creations! Have fun!

Angela

Summer makes me think of Sunflowers so I've used this Woodware stamp. First layer is a mop-up card, the background and the flower a combination of Distress Oxide inks. I finished the flower with Stickles Glitter glue and Glossy Accents. Look forward to seeing what you all come up with too x

Jackie

I've made a picture, for my friend who recently moved to "the seaside". She loves it there, so I hope she loves this too! I used watercolours, and a free stamp set from creative stamping.

Lin
I have used a Pink Ink Designs stamp for my 'Summer' card. These lovely old camper vans remind me of summer holidays. Please see my blog for details.

Dr. Monika
 Hello lovelies, Today I am sharing my Mixed Media Art Page, inspired with our challenge theme "Here Comes Summer". I have used lovely shades of Lindy's Stamp Gang -magical shakers along with mixed media supplies from Prima Marketing Inc, Finnabair and sentiment from Tim Holtz Idea-Ology. I have used CrafTreat stencil and Mudra Craft Stamps set for giving some textures and effects... I hope you will love it..I invite you all to read my blog, for an easy and quick step by step tutorial. xoxoxo

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with! Don't forget this is our last challenge until 19th August. Happy Holidays everyone.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.