We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 13 July 2020

#260 Create Your Own Background, Winners and Top 5

Jackie hosted our Create Your Own Background challenge and her Winner and Top 5 are:-



Wow, there were so many gorgeous entries! I really struggled to pick just one winner this time - and in the end admitted I couldn't. So I have 2 winners this time, and they are:

13 Inky Fingers


41 Jane's Journal


and an honourable mention goes to:

21 Diane Louise


I loved her painting, and it only didn't make my winner's list because technically, it is the topper!

and my top 5 are:-



I struggled to shortlist the 5 too! But eventually, I managed to get down from about 15 to these...

1 Jane Willis


11 Pia


19 Lady


25 Jane's Journal


70 Stempelfrida

Congratulations to you all. Don't forget to collect your badges from the sidebar, and we look forward to seeing you back here at 12 Noon on 17th August for our new challenge. Don't forget to stay safe everyone, don't take risks!


4 comments:

  1. Wow thanks so much for not only picking me as your joint winner but also including my card in your top 5. Thanks so much. Well done to all. Crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me in among the lovely picks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jackie for giving my card an honourable mention, you have made my day... congrats to all the other winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including my forest card into the list of Top 5. I am very honoured.
    Kind regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.