We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 29 November 2010

Winners Catch Up

Thank You all so very muchly for your lovely entries to our challenges and your continued support of us.  We hope you enjoy the challenges as we can be a bit challenging sometimes!

Without further ado here is the Winners Catch up for our Spotlight on Digital Plus, Challenge 33 Stitching and Spotlight on Dry Embossing.  I am still waiting for the winner of Challenge 32 to come forward so if she doesn't byWednesday I will have to redraw sorry!

Okies....

We have 2 prizes for the Spotlight on Digital Plus and the first winner drawn by Random.org is...

10 - Julie  Well Done Julie, please contact me to claim your prize of 5 digi stamps from Stitchy Bear Stamps!

Our 2nd winner for this spotlight is...

25 - Annette  Well Done Annette, you have won 3 digi images of your choice from the Eiglas range of Digi Stamps!


***********************

CHALLENGE 33 WINNERS

The winners of Challenge 33 Stitching faux or Real are...

101 - Vicky  Well Done Vicky, you have won a £10 voucher for Joanna Sheen's online shop!!


Our Top 5 choices for the stitching challenge are...



Well Done Ladies, please grab your well deserved Top 5 blinkie above!


The winner of our spotlight on Dry Embossing is...

6 - Janice  Well Done Janice, please contact me to claim your 5 digis from PRAIRIE FAIRY!

A huge well done to you all and Thank You to our fantastic sponsors!  My email link is in the sidebar on the left :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card in the top 5 for the Stitching challenge. I will be honoured to put your top 5 blinkie on my blog.
    Cheers,
    Shirl Freeman x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, thanks for picking me as one of your winners for the embossing challenge. I contacted Vixykins a while back but have heard nothing back. Did my email reach you? Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.