We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 1 June 2020

#258 Wedding

Jackie is hosting today's challenge, Wedding.

Who knew when I decided what challenge was going to be on what week back last year that in June 2020 there would be no weddings because most of the world would be locked down! It's surreal the situation we find ourselves in. My heart goes out to all those young couples who have been planning their wedding, sometimes for years, only to have to cancel it, or change the plans drastically. Hopefully one day soon we will be back to some form of normality.


As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, home decor, or Invites, Save the Dates etc. as long as it meets the theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Jackie

My card was made for a friend whose daughter was getting married. She wanted me to use the wedding colour scheme and a picture of the bouquet "in there somewhere!"

Josephine

I made a background with Brushos, then added a layer of tracing paper heat embossed in silver. The flowers were made using dies from the Susan's Garden range, tinted with Pan Pastel and the sentiment was computer-generated (and the watermark placed to hide the recipients' names!)

Glenda




A tri shutter wedding card!

Judy

I used a digital image by Time 4 Tea Designs. I coloured the card with Copics, pencil crayons and a Wink of Stella. For the background I used a Stampers Companion Embossing folder. To complete the card I added ribbon and wedding flowers.

Mary

I used a digi from Beccy Muir and coloured it using Promarkers and Spectrum Noir Sparkles adding Liquid Pearls to the flower centres. I used a die from Tattered Lace's Floating in the air circle surprise set to cut the mat for the digi and finished the card with some gold gems.

Angela

I made this with one of my own Masterboards and a stamp set by 'Stamps by Me' and finished it with Stickles Glitter Glue and a die cut sentiment. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

Margaret

My card is very simple. Used watercolour paper as the substrate and then added a strip of lace, wrapped some gold twine around the card and created a flower cluster on top. The sentiment was computer generated and it was done! Have a great day and enjoy your crafting! xx

Marlene

I have used a Lili of the Valley stamp called The Big Day coloured with Promarkers added some Flowers and a double ribbon bow

Agnieszka chanya13

I made a simple, romantic, wedding card with lots of flower.

Kimx

I used a Crafters Companion Classic Rose Decoupage pad and co-ordinating die to make my wedding card, along with an Altenew background stamp and platinum embossing powder.

Dr Monika

I made a mixed media tag using gorgeous flowers and chipboard from Little Birdie, added Finnabair patina paste using CrafTreat stencil. The used pattern paper is from KaiserCraft. I have used some IOD clay elements to decorate the tag. Done some random stamping on the background with Mudra Stamps. Hope you like it. Stay safe and healthy, my lovely friends. Lot of love..

Lin

My wedding card was created with a Tiddly Inks image and Crafters companion papers. Please see my blog for details

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful projects shared by the DT to celebrate a wonderful occasion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.