We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 15 June 2020

#259 Masculine

Margaret is hosting today's challenge, Masculine.

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece or home decor, as long as it meets the theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Margaret

For my card I used Kaisercraft paper and added texture paste through a stencil. I then created a small collage with clocks, cogs and die cuts. See my blog for details. Have a fabulous day and enjoy your crafting! xx

Angela

All these stamp and dies were freebies from magazines. The leaves were die cut from some papers that I had coloured with Brushos and I completed the design with a puddle of Stickles Glitter Glue under the wellies. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

Jackie

My project was a napkin covered notebook, complete with texture paste to give it contours. This was for a boat owning friend who wanted a notebook to record sailing time...

Josephine

I made a card for my husband's birthday using Brushos, a Woodware stamp, a Spellbinders die and some lovely gold toned stick on studs from The Range.

Glenda

A birthday card for a brother-in-law using paper from Stampin' Ups 'Dimensions' paper pack and Stampin' Ups 'Basic Black' cardstock.

Judy

I created this mixed media card for a friend for his birthday. I used a Stampington and Company rubber stamp for the main image and several stamps for the background from my stash.

Mary

To make this twisted easel card I have decoupaged a scene using pages from Hunkydory's square little book of planes, trains and automobiles. For the base I used an image printed from their sixth @home USB.

Agnieszka chanya13:

I used brown and craft papers to make this masculine card.

Lin
I used a die from Crafters Companion to make my masculine card. Please see my blog if you fancy the details.

Dr Monika

Hello lovelies!! I made this mixed media art page using gorgeous colours of Lindy's Stamp Gang magical shakers and stamps from Mudra. I have used mixed media supplies like White Gesso, Modeling Paste and stencil from Prima - Finnabair. I hope you like it. Stay safe and healthy, my sweet friends.

Maike
This is the "Catcher of Beasts" and I really like the stencil for this type of card! Wishing you all a happy week and happy crafting!

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.