We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 20 August 2012

Challenge 71 (2) Olympic Spirit, Winners and Top 5

Well you could tell I wasn’t firing on all cylinders last time as I incorrectly labelled our last challenge 71, whereas in fact it should have been 72!

Anyhow Feebsy has enjoyed checking out all your entries and has decided on her Winners and Top 5 as follows:-

Winner

For the prize from Hobby Art of the two fabulous stamp sets

Hobby Art Temp

1 Cazro

and our second winner of the prize from Di’s Digi DownloadsDi's Digi Downloads (2) copy

11 Clare

and her Top 5 in numerical order are

Top 5

8 Suze Bain

15 Janice

20 Marie (MI)

22 Krafty Karen

24 Melissa Waldorf

Congratulations to you all. If the winners could email me at the address in the right hand side bar stating the challenge number and which of the prizes they have won I will get onto sorting them out.

Don’t forget to come back at 12 for our new challenge.

Just in case any of you applied for the DT and have not heard, I have not made any decisions yet as I wish to keep the call open for a while longer and will be in contact when I have had a chance to properly visit all your blogs.

Butterfly 2 Signature Lin

2 comments:

  1. Thank you ladies and congratulatiobs to all the other fab entries! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for all the challenges you girls post and for featuring my layout this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.