We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 1 October 2012

Challenge 75 Stitching and Lace, Winners and Top 5

Thank you to everyone who entered my Stitching and Lace challenge last time around. There weren’t so many of you, but those of you that did enter were of a really high standard and made the job of choosing just 6 to be placed as winner and top 5 really difficult.

So after much deliberation I have chosen as the winner of those lovely Hobby Art Temp stamp sets

 

Winner

No 7 Shirley F

My top 5 in numerical order are:-

Top 5

16 Rania K

19 Yogi

21 Daniele

30 Mae Nazareth

and last but most definitely by no means least

32 Alyce

congratulations to you all on your gorgeous creations. Please feel free to add our badge to your blog.

Would Shirley please contact me here stating the challenge number and name in the title of the email, with your snail mail address and I will get the stamps sent off to you

Don’t forget to visit us at 12 noon for our newest challenge

Butterfly 2 Signature Lin

4 comments:

  1. What a great cards congratulations to the winner and top 5..( my blogfriend Alyce is one of them..)

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ladies, beautiful work. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners! Thanks for choosing my card once more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I've won! Thank you. It was a great challenge. I enjoyed making this card so much.
    Shirl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.