We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 27 October 2014

#125 It’s Only Words, Winner and Top 5

I have chosen my winner and Top 5 as follows:-


  

19 Debbie S
Four gorgeous cards, with the sentiment very much to the fore on all of them!
and my Top 5 are

 
 
 
 
 
 
Congratulations to you all, please feel free to display our Winners' or Top 5 badge on your blogs.


Would the winners please contact me at the address in the sidebar stating the number of the challenge, the title of the challenge and which prize they have won in the subject line

The winner has until 9th November to claim their prize, after which time I am afraid the prize will be forfeit.





6 comments:

  1. Oh thanks for picking my card for your top five and congrats to the rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to all of you! beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to my friend Debbie, her cards are fab and thanks for choosing me as on of the top picks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big thank you for choosing my card and well done to everyone else.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much ladies for picking my card in your top 5 and congrats to the other lucky winners too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.