We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 7 May 2018

#211 No Patterned Paper

Valérie is hosting today's challenge, No Patterned Paper

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it meets the No Patterned Paper theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Valérie
For me this challenge was an easy one because I don't use often patterned paper on my cards. I started by inking a blank watercolor cardstock then I used a stencil and cut 4 squares from it. I added a border with a die for more interest. Then I stamped, coloured and cut my images. For the finishing touch I added a fun sentiment. Et voilà!
 
Josephine
I've used some Sue Wilson dies, stamps from Printable Heaven and Creative Stamping magazine and Distress inks to make a card for a friend's baby shower.

To create my card I used several different Distresses ink and a sewing stitch stamp.  I added  a wooden bird cage and a combination of leaves and gold flowers.  I then added a tag and a sentiment stamp .

Mary

I hand drew the car on the cobbles and after colouring using Promarkers added the stamped dog. The sentiment was computer generated.

Jo
I made a Christmas card topper this time, I layered an image from Hunkydory onto a piece of red card then added a white die cut frame & finished with a few gems & a Christmas sentiment on a layered banner die embellishment.

Marlene
I have used an LOTV image, coloured with promarkers, used a embossing folder and various dies

Lin
My card was made with a stencil, a die, three stamps and soft relief paste. Please see my blog for details

Glenda
I used a Bugaboo image, Stampin Up's Gorgeous Grunge & Party Pants stamp sets and several butterfly dies.

Julie

I have used Creative Expressions Double Stitched Hexagon  Die and Phil Martins Lavish Leaves Stamp set.

Margaret
My card is very simple.  I used part of a Masterboard I created a while back for the background.  Simply adhered it to a card blank and then added a die cut, a few flowers  and prills and a computer generated greeting.  Looking forward to seeing how you interpret this Theme!  Have a lovely day!

Dr. Monika

Hope you all love this beautiful nameplate which I made for my sweet home. For more images and details about my project, please visit my blog by clicking on my name above.

Jackie

My card was made using a stamped image cut into squares to make the window shape, and the background was made using the same stamp with versamark ink.

Maike
I love creating shaker cards and for a "No Patterned paper" challenge I think an ocean always works great. The background was created using Distress Oxide Inks and the images are from Lawn Fawn. Happy crafting!

Angela
Tim Holtz Cocktails Blueprint stamps use for this card, stamped on white card and coloured. Next I stamped directly on the black card blank with white ink and embossed the glass with white powder. Finished by attaching the coloured glass, ribbon, sentiment and gems. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

Agnieszka chanya13

Hello, today I prepared two cards for First Communion.  I used only pink and white papers. I created a background with dry embossing.

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DT makes, Thasnk for the inspiration, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.