We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday 28 December 2018

#224 Christmas, Winner and Top 5

Mary hosted our Christmas Challenge and her Winner and Top 5 are:-

3 Kath
 

and her top 5 are



19 Chantal S


69 Angela


78 Spiral Creativity


137 Carol Gill


145 Crafty Kiwi Mama


Congratulations to you all. Could Kath please contact me at the email address in the sidebar to claim her prize. Don't forget to collect your badges from the sidebar, and we look forward to seeing you back here at 12 Noon on 14th January for our first challenge of 2019.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as the winner of the Christmas challenge. I have emailed with my contact details.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 5 and congrats to the other ladies --enjoy your break
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful treat to see my card up there tonight. Thank you SO much! Congrats to the other Top 5 winners too. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.