We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 11 February 2019

#227 Love, Love, Love

Maike is hosting today's challenge, Love, Love, Love

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it meets the theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Maike

This cute hedgehog is a stamp designed by Magda Polakow which I absolutely adore! I wanted to keep the rest simple so I only added the pink background and the baker's twine bow. Happy crafting ;o)
 
Angela

Pull the card blank over some diluted Distress Oxide Ink place onto a craft mat and spray with water and blot. Dry before stamping the background detail and attach the pattern paper shapes which were stamped earlier. Stamps by paper Artsy and INKADINKADO sentiment. Happy creating, Angela xxx

Josephine

A fairly minimalist card as a valentine for my husband. I combined a solid and a lacy heart shape to make a closure for a gatefold card. The paper is from a Papermania pad I've had for a very long time.

Glenda

A Card expressing love. I used a rubber stamp for the sentiment, an embossing folder for the background, a leaf die and some pre-made bought flowers from my stash.

Mary

I have used Sheena Douglass' A Little Bit Sketchy Lovebirds stamp and coloured it using Promarkers.

Judy

Made my card for my hubby for Valentine's Day, the day of love. I used a heart and sentiment are from Tim Holtz along with the copper paper and embossing folders were coloured with Metallic Gilding Polish.

Julie

Using Sara's Signature Collection Floral Fantasy papers and Gemini Stamp and Die Set Butterflies Papillions

Kimx

This beautiful poppy stamp from Penny Black has to be my favourite stamp at the moment. I have used it here with the Alcohol Lift ink pad to create my card.

Margaret

My card was made with some beautiful papers from Kaisercraft's Floral Romance Collection. A couple of small tags with a little faux stitching, lace placed between the layers, a few bits of bling and a little wooden heart (also by Kaisercraft) and my card was complete! Have fun crafting!! xx

Agnieszka chanya13

Hello, I made a pink card with lovely hedgehog. I used digi image from I love digi.

Jackie

My card was a simple one, made using red and black card to show through die cut heart shapes on a white base card. All from my stash.

Dr Monika

Hello lovelies!! Here is my art page, I love scrapping my little son's photos and it helps me to preserve his childhood memories. I have used lot of different supplies from Lindy's Stamp Gang, Finnabair, Prima Marketing Ink and some from my stash.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!
 
Lin
My card is for my Daughter and Son-in-Law's Wedding Anniversary. Details on my blog


We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!

Inlinkz Link Party

5 comments:

  1. Love of LOVEly creations from the design Team. Fabulous creations. Thank you for the inspiration.
    Creative wishes Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Très belles créations de la DT pour ce nouveau challenge auquel je participe avec plaisir.
    Bonne Saint Valentin à toutes et tous
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    Very beautiful creations of the DT for this new challenge which I participate with pleasure.
    Happy Valentine's Day to everyone
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DT cards!
    Good luck everyone!
    Greetings Maia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.